The Attorney-General’s office has advised the following:
Any business which in their normal course of operations sell food and beverages can now open. Those businesses with a liquor licence are permitted to sell alcohol in conjunction with a meal.
Patrons can approach a bar or service area to order but they cannot sit at the bar or service area to eat.
- limit the number of people on site to 1 person per 4 square metres (density requirement)
- observe, and encourage observing of, social distancing (1.5 metres rule)
- have a maximum of 20 patrons at any time: 10 indoor and 10 outdoor. (This is the maximum regardless of how many dining areas/spaces there are.)
Note: People collecting takeaway are not included in the 20. For people waiting for takeaway, social distancing of 1.5 metres between themselves must be adhered to.
- ensure patrons are seated when being served the food and alcohol.
- minimise use of shared equipment
- maintain and encourage good hygiene; offer hand sanitiser
- ensure frequent environmental disinfection cleaning of the premises
- implement signage/markings to support compliance by staff and patrons
- review aspects of their business that may increase the risk of transmission; ensure that any period of closure has not caused non-compliance with food safety standards.
Other restrictions on all licensed venues include:
- Limit of 10 patrons inside and 10 patrons outside
- 1 person per 4m2
- Keep 1.5m distance between people
- Practice good hygiene – have hand sanitiser available
WINE TASTING AT ROLF BINDER:
Guests will be asked to use hand sanitiser on arrival and during visit.
Guests will be seated at a table and asked to choose a tasting ‘flight’ of wines, made of 5 wines only. NO tastings at a bar or tasting area are permitted.
In accordance with guidelines above, guests will be required to order a meal from our pizza menu. Vegetarian and Vegan options available.
Bookings preferred due to number of patrons restricted to 10 inside and 10 outside. Call 08 8562 3300.
We look forward to welcoming guests to our cellar door again!