Selection Chardonnay


Current Vintage: 2019

With partial oak maturation to enhance the complexity and add a subtle creamy oak character to the wine, Christa has chosen fruit from the Chri-Ro estate vineyard (1972 plantings) as well as the Riedl vineyard at Vine Vale.

This Chardonnay has the hallmark stone fruit characters balanced by a fresh, acidic backbone.

“Around 80% of the fruit for this wine is aged on lees and not oaked, while the remaining 20% is fermented in new and older French oak barrels for 6 months to add a lovely buttery quality to the final blend.”
– Christa Deans, Winemaker
Purchase a dozen & receive 5% off