Chardonnay

$25

Current Vintage: 2015

With partial oak maturation to enhance the complexity and add a subtle creamy oak character to the wine, Christa has chosen fruit from the Chri-Ro estate vineyard as well as the Riedl vineyard at Vine Vale.

This Chardonnay has the hallmark stone fruit characters balanced by a fresh, acidic backbone.

“Around 85% of the fruit for this wine is aged on lees and not oaked, while the remaining 15% is fermented in French oak barrels for 6 months to add a lovely buttery quality to the final blend.”
– Christa Deans, Winemaker
Category:
Purchase a dozen & receive 5% off