Get amongst the action of a working winery in the Barossa Valley!
An exciting opportunity now exists to work together with Rolf, Christa & Harry on our winemaking team in the role of full time Cellar Hand.
The successful applicant will be involved in all aspects of winemaking and should possess a high competency in:
- Knowledge of winemaking practices with a keen interest in wine.
- Ability to operate winery equipment including crusher, presses and cross-flow.
- Wine handling, including transfers, racking, blending, additions and oak handling.
- Ability to work in a team and also be motivated to work alone.
- Following instructions, have attention to detail and willingness to learn.
Candidates must be available to work flexible hours during vintage and hold a forklift license. Winemaking graduates with cellar experience are also invited to apply.
Additional opportunities to develop within our business may also be offered.
A detailed job description is available upon request with an expected commencement date of 16th January 2017.
Applications to email@example.com or by post to Rolf Binder PO Box 126, Tanunda 5352.
Applications close 16th December 2016