Located on the beautiful Seppeltsfield Road scenic drive, our inviting cellar door is centrally located and open for wine tastings and sales from 10am – 4:30pm Monday – Saturday and Sundays on long weekends.
Taste a selection of white and red wines from our carefully crafted daily tasting list. Includes special releases from the Rolf Binder, Magpie Estate and JJ Hahn ranges.
- Allow 15-45 minutes
- Bookings only required for groups 10+
- Groups of 10+ tasting fee of $10 per person, non refundable
Sweet and Fortified
A special tasting of our sweet and fortified range, including a Late Harvest Riesling, Tawny, Black Muscat and Tokay. Our fortifieds are limited releases that invoke a sense of the Binder family and Barossa wine history.
- $5 per person, redeemable on wine purchase
- Daily, at any time
- Allow 10-15 minutes
- Bookings only required for groups 6+
- Groups of 10+ tasting fee $5 per person, non refundable
Premium Shiraz Tasting
For those that love a full bodied, classic Barossa Shiraz, enjoy a rare tasting of our two top Shiraz wines – the Hanisch and the Heysen. These limited wines are not typically available for tasting, so take the opportunity to sample the very best from Rolf Binder.
- $15 per person
- Fridays and Saturdays, and long weekend Sundays
- Can be done in conjunction with other wine tastings, allow 20 minutes
- Bookings required for groups 6+
Relax in our cellar door or out on the verandah and enjoy views across gardens and vineyards to the Barossa Ranges. Our beautifully hand-crafted, 6 metre Norfolk Island Pine table is the ideal place to enjoy a glass of wine with family and friends (seats 20). BYO picnic or select from the following food options:
Locally made mini Pizza with a selection of toppings available.
• $12 each, available daily
• Bookings required for groups of 6 or more