Located on the beautiful Seppeltsfield Road scenic drive, our inviting cellar door is centrally located and open for wine tastings and sales from 10am – 4.30pm Monday to Saturday and 11am – 4pm on long weekend Sundays.
Enjoy tasting your way through an extensive selection of premium white and red wines from our carefully crafted tasting list. Includes special releases from the Rolf Binder, Magpie Estate and JJ Hahn ranges.
- Allow 15-45 minutes
- Tasting Fee of $5 per person (redeemable on purchase)
- Bookings only required for groups 8+
- Groups of 8+ tasting fee of $10 per person, non redeemable
Fortified Wine Tasting
A special tasting of our fortified range, including Tawny, Black Muscat and Tokay. Our business began with fortified wine making in 1955 and we are lucky to have these treasures in our portfolio. They invoke a sense of the Binder family as well as the Barossa’s wine history.
- $5 per person, redeemable on wine purchase
- Bookings required for groups of 8+ with tasting fee $5 per person, non redeemable
Super Premium Shiraz Tasting
For those that love a full bodied, classic Barossa Shiraz, enjoy a rare tasting of our two top Shiraz wines – the Hanisch and the Heysen. These limited wines are not typically available for tasting, so take the opportunity to sample the very best from Rolf Binder.
- Tasting Fee $15 per person
- Available Friday, Saturday and long weekend Sundays
- Can be done in conjunction with other wine tastings, allow 20 minutes
- Bookings appreciated for groups 6+
Relax in our Cellar Door tasting room or out on the verandah and enjoy views across gardens and vineyards to the Barossa Ranges. Our beautifully hand-crafted, 6 metre Norfolk Island Pine table is the ideal place to enjoy a glass of wine with family and friends (seats 20). BYO picnic or select from the following food options:
Locally made mini Pizzas with a selection of toppings available. Served with complimentary Barossa Valley olives.
• $20 each (serves 1-2), available daily
• Bookings appreciated for groups of 6+